This post explains how to do it using the old UI. For the new UI, please visit this post.
I know there are some other answers for this and it is pretty simple but judging by the number of hits I get for how to forward Telus emails, I figured it would be useful.
1) Go http://webmail.shaw.ca
2) Click on Settings
3) On the mail tab (should already be there), click on Settings
4) At the bottom, in the Mail Forwarding Section, select “Enable forwarding”, enter your email address in the Email Address field and click Add
5) Optionally you can decide to not save a copy of your mail on the shaw servers by selecting “Do not leave copy on server”
6) Click Save.
7) Usually not a bad idea to send yourself a test email to your Shaw email address to make sure it worked.
This post was brought to you by 14 Oranges – your mobile app development experts in Vancouver
3 thoughts on “How to Forward Shaw Email to Another Email Address Old UI”
Where do you find the settings button ? I see no setting anywhere.
That was for the old UI. Didn’t realize they had changed. I did a new post.